Fire Boy Downunder

The adventures of a little Brit ex-pat on his tour of duty...tales of bravery, dragons, maidens and drunkeness.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Christmas 2006

I finally made it back to the UK after the second attempt at landing in the fog at Heathrow on the 22nd Dec... There started the drinking binge that was Xmas 2006.
Managed to catch up with most people and for those that I missed, I hope you had a great Holiday and new year. It was great to see you all again, and made me realise what I was missing out on, but seeing you all again made the trip worth it and will help me get through the days until we meet again. Some pics from Xmas and the Rugby (Harlequins v Newcastle)
Speacial thanks to everyone who made it to my parents house on the friday - I had an aweome time with you all, couldn't wish for a better group of friends....xxxAli

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!

Was excellent to see you over Christmas and New Year – I think the hangover has finally passed!!!! I'll endeavour to pull my finger out this weekend and get those photos off my phone and sent over to you....!!!

Keep safe boss ;-) (Tim!!)

02:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home