Fire Boy Downunder

The adventures of a little Brit ex-pat on his tour of duty...tales of bravery, dragons, maidens and drunkeness.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Update

Sorry it's been a while - I keep intending to do these things after work before bed and then the concept of sleep takes hold. Although I do send a few group emails now and again they aren't the most informative, usually consisting of forwarded emails.

Last weekend my friend Anna came up from Margaret River to visit. I know her through one of the lads at work. She's from Scotland and travelling here. We ended up going Diving off Bussleton Jetty...


On the work front, it's going ok, but I'm hectic. My colleague Emma is only doing half days at the moment as she's has Glandular fever and can't shake it. On the up side I've been picked to represent Australasia at the Arup Americas Design School. So jammy ol me gets to go to San Francisco for a week in Nov. When I get back Alun and his girlfriend Gemma should be passing through for a few days - so looking forward to that.

Margaret River

My parents were out here at the end of September which was great. We went down to Margaret River for a few days - did whale watching/ fishing/wine tours/canoe tour, had great time...here are a few pics...



Christmas news

In order to get out of the terrible Australian weather in December, I'm getting a free flight back with work and have decided to take it at Xmas - so I'll be coming back for a couple of weeks. I'm intending to get a few people round but obviously a bit tricky over that period - but we'll see what we can arrange - Boy I need to sort that out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home