Fire Boy Downunder

The adventures of a little Brit ex-pat on his tour of duty...tales of bravery, dragons, maidens and drunkeness.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trip to New Zealand

Below are some pics from the New Zealand ski trip I went on back in August. I only went for 10 days but we packed a load in - including 5 blokes and all kit in one car! More pics on the photo link on my previous post.

We hired a car from Christchurch,and headed to the club fields of Canterbury, taking in Mt Olympus, Craigieburn and Temple Basin, before heading down the West coast via the glaciers and ending up in Wanaka and Queenstown for some snowboarding.

I thought it was a beautiful country that reminded me a lot of Scotland. Gotta go back and explore some more...










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home