Fire Boy Downunder

The adventures of a little Brit ex-pat on his tour of duty...tales of bravery, dragons, maidens and drunkeness.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Big Day Out

Sunday 4th saw the arrival of the Big Day Out tour arrive in Perth. Basically it's a day of music and drinking. A massive lineup of bands were spread around the Showgrounds on about 7 stages. I went with my friend Lara and her friends, managed to check out Jet and the following...in between queuing for drinks tickets.....
Lara and myself positioning for Muse.
Muse finished the night off for me. Great gig, apart from teh bassist saying hi to Adelaide.

managed to get a great spot for The Streets..at the bar


Kasabian rocked.

Difficult to get round everyone but all in, a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home