Fire Boy Downunder

The adventures of a little Brit ex-pat on his tour of duty...tales of bravery, dragons, maidens and drunkeness.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Pain in the arse....

Basically I have a bulging disc at L4-L5 which is pinching a nerve and also now causing a bit of pain in my left glute and calf. The prognosis is that it's likely I have it for good now and hopefully the pain will go a bit or at least within 6 weeks(fingers crossed). Can't run/ ski/ bike/ etc etc which is gutting and just have to give it a chance to go down. There is limited use for other therapies, but the doc suggested that I go to the physio to learn a few things. I'll also go back to the Osteopath for one or two appoitnments to see what they can do and obviously go back to the Pilates. Need to get rid of the pain though...bring on the pills!

That gives you some background ...hey hoo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home