Fire Boy Downunder

The adventures of a little Brit ex-pat on his tour of duty...tales of bravery, dragons, maidens and drunkeness.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Leaving Perth

So after nearly 2.5 years in Perth, WA and after about 2 years of wanting to leave, I finally left. The decision was getting harder by the day as my relationship with Karen got stronger and stronger, but having set my sights on coming out here to work in other places and get away from the depressing City of Perth council it was inevitable.


Karen and I are well and truelly together but she needs to remain in Perth for a while longer to finish her studies in Commercial Cooking and Hospitality Management at least until I've figured out if the East coast is where I want to be.


So where am I moving to...? Well, Sydney is the destination , that was until I was asked to help out here in Brisbane. Will be here in BrisVegas until end of Feb, helping out before going to Sydney. they've put me up in a sweet pad so making the most of the 'Gravy Train'!


Karen is coming over for the Australia Day lng weekend so i can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home